Hawaii is truly an amazing state to visit. There are six great islands to visit. By far the most popular island of these is Maui. People love to go to Maui for its plethora of activities, exceptionally beautiful scenery, and, of course, the beaches. If you're reading this article, chances are you 're considering a vacation to beautiful Maui, Hawaii quite soon and are looking for Maui Hawaii hotels. You've come to the right place. While selecting hotels isn't exactly a walk in the park, it can be done easily. We'll go over the very best Maui Hawaii hotels in each of three price ranges: cheap, moderate and expensive.
Cheap Maui Hawaii hotels
Traveling to Hawaii can be expensive, but not if you are able to get a good deal by staying at these cheap hotels.
- Maui Seaside Hotel: At the Maui Seaside Hotel, you can stay in a nice place while not forking over a lot of cash. This cheaply priced hotel is of a very good quality. It is 2 stars and features a kitchen, swimming pool, and beach. For the price, you can't beat the Maui Seaside.
- Maui Beach Hotel: For virtually the same price as the above hotel, you can stay at the Maui Beach Hotel. Here you can go swimming, sit on the balcony or simply stay in your room and enjoy cable TV. This is a terrific value hotel.
Moderate Maui Hotels
Can you afford to spend a little more for your hotel room? Then you might just want to consider the suggestions below.
- Kaanapali Beach: The Kaanapali Beach Hotel is a 3 star hotel that offers its guests a wide range of activities. You can snorkel, swim, go to the beach, scuba dive or play golf. It is a bit pricier than some of the other moderately priced Maui hotels but is very well worth the price.
- Royal Mauian Resort: For those of you who are planning to take your kids with you on your vacation to Hawaii, you'll be pleased to know that this resort offers babysitting. The Royal Mauian Resort also boasts activities such as snorkeling, swimming pool, and a beach. In each room, there is a VHS/DVD player, as well as a TV, microwave and refrigerator. This is an ideal hotel for families to stay at.
- Mauian Hotel: Located on a secluded part of the island, the Mauian Hotel is a true getaway for those who do not want to stay in a busier part of Maui. Just because this hotel is secluded, however, it does not mean that the activities a person can enjoy is limited. This is actually far from the truth as at the Mauian Hotel, you can enjoy snorkeling, swimming, and scuba diving.
Expensive Maui Hawaii Hotels
You deserve the best. So why not stay in the most expensive hotels in Hawaii?
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa: At the Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa, you are able to stay in luxury. This 4 star hotels features a lot of amenities such as a swimming pool, golf course, high speed internet access, game room, jogging track, tennis, hot tub and much more. Each room also has a full fledged mini-bar. If you can afford the price, this is the ideal hotel to stay at in Maui.
- Grand Wailea Resort Hotel and Spa: The Grand Wailea is a 5 star hotel that allows its guests to enjoy a lot of different activities. Here you can snorkel, jog, play tennis, swim, and fish. The price of this hotel is only slightly more than the Hyatt Regency, but the quality of this hotel is on par, if not better than the Hyatt. This is an excellent hotel to stay at.
Check our friends' websites